Tuesday, April 04, 2006

AHMIRA

Ahmira was my high school classmate at SSA. Ngayon ko lang siya naka-text, around October lang yata. Thanks to Globe Unlimitxt. I really appreciate her text messages. Most of them are very mushy and emotional. Sometimes nga they come just in time. If I were to write all her text messages here, aba, eh baka maubusan ng webspace. Hehe. So far, the one below is the most touching text message I received from her.

Ahmira

25-03-06 10:28:42 pm

Giving up?

Yes, I guess I am.

It’s not that I don’t care anymore.

I just can’t continue loving you and at the same time hurting myself.

I’m just too stupid to even fall for you.. too tired.. too wounded.

Giving up?

Yes, I think I should.

Coz there’s just no difference at all.

I’ve wasted my time and disregarded my health for your little time.

There’s just nothing left in me except for my pride, now that I am almost done with you and with this absurdity.

Giving up?

Suppose I do?

Would you even bother stopping me?

Guess “No”.

I’ve waited all this time for you to realize that I’m all you ever needed, yet you closed every chance and possibility.

Now I’m thinking what’s with her that you don’t see in me?

If I give up, then I’ll be free from you but definitely not away from your shadows.

Too bad but I have to bear the pain by myself.

I’m giving up what is still left unsaid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home