Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Last day na lang BINGO ka pa!

Once is enough, twice is too much, thrice is stupidity!

Strike 1, 2, 3 to positive infinity… what more could I ask for?!

Shet, as in malaking SHEEEEEEEET!

Haay..

Wrong decision..

Wrong type of words..

Wrong timing..

Wrong counter-argument..

Everything was wrong..

Pucha!

Kung kelan mo least expected, dun pa mangyayari..

Ang galing ko nga naman talaga..

Haaaay.. Pakshet..

Well, it was my fault naman talaga eh..

The usual insensitive and self-centered me..

Haay.. Grrrrr…

I want to cry.. Well, I cried already..

And now, tears are starting to form behind my eyes again..

Pero, no I won’t..

It would be useless..

Well, I just wanted to write something here eh..

I have no plan of getting out of this mess

Coz I CAN’T!

Even if I want to, I just can’t...

Wala ng lusot to eh..

The more I argue, the messier it gets..

The more I think about it, the worse it gets..

The more I try to get out, the more I sink in..

It’s a dead end..

I’m dead..

Again.. As usual..

Well yeah, I was wrong..

I’m sorry.. Yeah I know the damage has been done..

But all I could do talaga is say “IM SORRY”..

I’m not really sure how it’s going to end

Or if it will end at all..

I hope it will.. I know it will..

We’ve been through a lot diba?!..

We can do this.. C’mon let’s do this!

Thank you for being honest..

At least I know how you feel.. or felt.. (sana felt na lang.. hehe..)

Again, I’m really really really sorry..

“Why do we never know what we’ve got til it’s gone?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home