Wednesday, March 22, 2006

STUPIDITY killed the cat too

I don’t know what’s in you..

I don’t know what’s in me..

I’m not sure about your intentions..

I don’t care at all..

I’m not sure about my emotions..

I don’t want to think about it..

You are a guy.. A typical boy-next-door..

I am a girl.. Juvenile and stupid..

I never minded calling you a child..
Well I guess that's how you acted all the while..

You are charming.. No questions asked..

You painted me a picture and showed me how to see..

In my eyes, you do no wrong
And I believe in you

I’ve been blinded.. But my mind can see..

I don’t know what to do.. Do you?


I’m starting to doubt and question you as well as myself..

In this world, there’s real and make-believe..

This seems real to me..

I am afraid to know the truth..

And I don’t know why..

I’m contented with a five-minute emotional high..

And it’s exactly what you give me..

Without me, your world will go on turning..

A world that's full of happiness that I have never known..

Yeah, I’m contented with that..

Stupid me..

And you know what scares me, I’m getting used to it..

But then again, I am happy..

Stupid stupid stupid me!


Do you know what kills me?

The feeling that I just couldn’t hate you..

I would love to hate you..

But I hate myself more for not being able to..


And after all is said and done
You're still you


Thank you for a myriad of unknown reasons..


And now I curse you for being so sweet and so kind

And I can’t get you out of my dreams

Now I know that you’re a dangerous kind

And your smile is tattooed on my mind


I’d be a fool if I couldn’t see

How things have changed between you and me

Maybe we tried just a little too hard

And now we are strangers again


And now, what happens next?

Coz I am hanging on every word you say

Coz I want nothing more than sit outside heaven’s door

And listen to you breathing.. That’s where I wanna be..

_________________

I’m sorry I had to write this..

I just needed to let it out..

Yeah, I’m so pathetic..

I know you’ll know it’s you I’m talking about..

And yes, it’s you..

Shame on me.. Stupid me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home