Saturday, March 11, 2006

I love him but everyday I'm learning

ever heard of the song ON MY OWN?

yeah it's that song by lea salonga..

if i'm not mistaken, it goes way back way when i was in high school pa..

and i was so stupid to not realize the true meaning of this song..

gosh, i accidentally heard the song from my friends pc, and damn, i loved it..

it's rhythm, the lyrics, everything about it!

i guess, nakaka-relate ako sa lyrics, haha..

ang sad pala ng song.. so sad..

loving someone on your own is such a sad sad situation..

pero i understand, sometimes kasi, you just love the person so much that it's ok if he doesn't love you back.. coz in love, you should not ask for something in return.. you just do..

hehe.. yikes.. corny..

basta, i love this song..

here goes my favorite part..

i love him but everyday i'm learning

all my life i've only been pretending

without me, his world will go on turning

a world that's full of happiness that i have never known

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home