Sunday, April 02, 2006

APRIL FOOL'S DAY

Hello Philippines
and Hello World!

Kumusta naman ang April Fool’s Day niyo?

Ako? Haay grabe..

FOOLED TO THE MAX!

April 1, 2006

Around 9:30 am

Text message: Guys, Bogart met an accident, dead on arrival. Pls pray 4 him.

*I’m not sure about the exact words but it has the same thought.

It so happened that three of my close friends and I were together.

We were all shocked and didn’t know what to do.

Questions came pouring in like “Bogart who?”, “Is he really dead?” or “How did it happen?”.

Shit! As in malaking SHIT!

This can’t be happening I told myself.

I called his buddy Gustavo. “Hello”, he answered.

“O, what happened to Bogart?”

“Huh? What?”

“Fulgencio texted everyone that he met an accident and was dead on arrival.”

“Whaaat? *&%$! %#&%@##&. Sige. Bye.”

So there, we’re still clueless about what happened.

Next on my list of “things to do”: call Bogart.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

Shit. He’s not answering.

Finally, after a couple of rings, somebody answered. “Hello, o what?”

“Bogart?”

“O?”

At the back of my mind, I wanted to ask, “You’re alive?”

But all I said was, “Oh okay, wala lang. Sige. Bye.”

So there, we texted Fulgencio and asked him what really happened.

He replied, “It’s not true. Joke lang. Happy April Fool’s Day!”

*Again, I’m not sure about the exact words.

Shit. As in BULLSHIT! It’s the shittiest thing that anyone can do!

Oh well, maybe I’m just over reacting.

But no… It wasn’t really a nice joke. Things like that should not be the object of jokes.

It’s not funny. So not funny.

I hope everyone else who were “fooled” share the same sentiments as mine.

To Fulgencio: You know how I felt naman diba? I just didn’t really expect it from you. You said you are willing to gladly face the consequences of your action, right? Well, good luck.

*Now I’m sure that these were the exact words.

To Gustavo: Haaay… Damn… Good thing we didn’t suffer a heart attack! Thanks for your concern.

To Bogart: I’m glad you’re alive. What were you thinking?! That was not a nice joke!

To all those who were “fooled”: Hello. Kumusta naman kayo jan?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home