Sunday, July 23, 2006

g u i l t y

Last night, I slept rather early than usual.

I went online but after an hour, I accidentally got disconnected. As I always do.

Instead of getting back (which will probably take me about an hour), I decided to sleep.

It was 12 midnight when I last took a glimpse of my phone’s clock.

Morning came.

The irritating alarm woke me up.

It’s 9 am.

And as usual, I check my phone to see any morning greetings for me.

And there were a few.

Feeling still a bit sleepy, I browsed through the text messages starting from the bottom.

And that was it.

I knew it.

After reading a couple of text messages, I felt a sudden rush of thumping in my chest.

How I wish I could have just slept forever…

How I wish the Hezbollahs would come right into our house and release a deadly bomb onto my head…

How I wish…

Okay, wake up ngot, get up…

I feel paralyzed. Like I can’t move nor think straight.

As I was drinking a glass of water, I can still feel the thumping in my chest.

It goes on and on. Harder and harder.

What am I going to do?

How will I clean up this mess?

Only one thing came to my mind.

As you read this, you should have known by now what it was.

Sorry…

I am guilty.

1 Comments:

At 12:50 PM , Blogger The King said...

oooohh.. im so happy that i have no idea what you're talking about, haha! =p

kasi naman eh.. maghanap ka na ng trabaho nang hindi kung anu-anong kalokohan ang naiisip mong gawin, hehe.. =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home