Saturday, November 18, 2006

A JOLLY BIRTHDAY











We just celebrated the 6th birthday of my favorite niece, Audrey Mae, kanina. It was held at Jollibee at 2 o’clock in the afternoon. We have been preparing for this event for almost a month. Hehe. We’re really so excited. First time kasi may mag be-birthday party sa family namin. Haha! Dapat talaga sa McDo, but there were no more available slots when we inquired there eh. So we ended up in Jollibee. Okay rin naman dun.







The first we thing na inisip namin is ung costume nya! Hahaha… We initially thought of dressing her as a princess, yun na sana kung natuloy sa McDo. Kaso hindi eh. Eh tapos ung theme sa Jollibee, circus! Kaya naisip namin na mag butterfly/fairy effect na lang siya. Hehehe. Isn’t she adorable?!









We invited Mae’s classmates and friends, our relatives, our neighbors, my friends, my sister’s friends, my other sister’s friends, my mother’s friends and many more. Haha. Halata bang excited kame?!









This is my first ever picture with a mascot. Hahaha. I am so happy. I love Jollibee.








And here are a few of my closest friends. In fairness, kilala naman nila si Mae eh, so they really have the right to attend the party. Hehe. From left, we have: Me, Leah, Dei, Mike, Celine and Jade. Absent si Tel. Hehe…



Haaay… Just like any event… ang tagal hinintay, ang tagal pinaghandaan.. and in just an hour or two, tapos na… Excited na nga kami sa next birthday niya eh.. Hahaha. I’m thinking of a costume party. Hmmmmmm.... Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home