Tuesday, August 29, 2006

success

After almost a month of struggling through Strangetown, I’ve finally finished the game! Wohoo! It was fun and exciting. The first time I heard about Sims, I didn’t really paid much attention. I thought it was senseless – creating your own world, making friends, buying things, doing stuff, blah blah blah… But when I finally get the chance to play it… well, I got hooked! Thanks to my 5-year old niece and her PSP! Well at first I was just forced to play it because my niece would ask me to read what is needed to be done in the game. In the end, I ended up playing the whole thing. What’s more exciting about the Sims 2 is that I get to unlock secrets! I love secrets! Haha… I also love making friends! Here is my profile at the end of the game.

Secrets Score 160

Friends Score 180

Sanity Points 122, 960

Assets Score $17, 718

Cash $19, 033

O diba? Lots of secrets yun ah! Hehehe… I think it would be more exciting kung real life ‘to noh? Haha. Buti na lang at mas mataas yung Friends Score ko than my Secrets Score, kung hindi, eh nagmukha lang akong tsismosa. Haha.

Haaay… I’m sad because I have no more game to play. Adik na lang ako kung uulitin ko pa yun noh!

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thus the loans not only help them to meet ant urgent conditions but also turn. Welcome to Canada39s Money Store Locations across Ontario to serve you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home