Tuesday, October 17, 2006

PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL

Disclaimer: This blog post is not inspired by any (present-day) related experience. At this very moment, I live a peaceful life. (Hahaha..)

My four years in UP had been quite fruitful.

I’ve gained so many friends.

Friends for keeps.

Friends with benefits. (hahaha!)

And of course, frenemies.

FRENEMY – noun. 1 a friend who had become your enemy, 2 an enemy who had become your friend. What could be worse? Not knowing who’s who.

Note: A frenemy status is usually temporary.


I think many of us have had frenemies at some point in their lives. I had a few. Okay, maybe more than a few. Haha.

Wait lang... I am supposed to apologize to all the people I’ve hurt. Be it for my plain stupidity or genuine cruelty. Oh well, I am proud to declare that most of the frenemies I’ve had are now my friends, real friends (I hope.)

Here is a list of those I’ve chenelyned over the past four years. Haha. I opted not to divulge their full names for confidentiality. Also, baka hindi sila aware eh. I can be sooo paranoid at times.

In no particular order… (drum roll please…)

R _ _ _

T _ _

J _ _ _

J _ _ _

L _ _ _

K _ _ _ _

R _ _

G _ _ _

P _ _ _

J _ _

V _ _

I _ _ _

D _ _ _

C _ _ _ _

S _ _

T _ _

C _ _ _ _

So there, peace be with you all… Let’s all be happy!

If you think you should be on the list, just leave your comment. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home