Wednesday, September 17, 2008

WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW WON'T HURT YOU

True.

But when you are aware that you don't know something, wouldn't that hurt too?

When things go wrong, when things fall apart, when things become fucked up, the best way to do is to keep your mouth shut. If you don't have anything good to say about a person, keep it to yourself. Or at least, you can go straight to that person and say it to his/her face. Save the effort of telling everyone else. Right? Right. Well, I understand how things got this way --- over reaction. Hahaha.

Sorry for whatever you thought I did. Sorry, it came to this point. Sorry, your emotions consumed you. Sorry, you were too intelligent to assume many things. Sorry, I had to write this. It's the only way I can release the tension.

Oh well, this is crazy.

One day, some day, I hope you'll be sorry too.

TARFU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home